Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I love Korean Waffles!


On day 3 of my journey I woke up with my stomach still feeling a little upset. We had a date to meet our buddies and go on a campus tour. I slept through the tour and told the girls to come back and get me for lunch. Our KU buddies took us to get Belgium waffles...Korean style! To my surprise they were delicious! Served with bananas, kiwi, green tea ice cream and whipped cream it had to be on of my favorite things I've had here so far.


Afterwards we attempted to go to Home Plus which basically Walmart only 6 stories high. We tried to get in and out as soon as possible but it was a Sunday which in Korea is the only day people have time to go shopping, so it was jam packed. We got the necessities for our dorm and got out of there and I'm never going back, ever again. So we headed back to the dorm with the rest of the day of so we could get some much needed rest.

No comments: