Saturday, March 21, 2009

Confusion.


Now that my first full week of school has ended I have more questions and am very confused. This week was filled with more observations.It frustrates me to observe classes that are taught in Korean. I feel like it's a waste of time I that could be spent planning and preparing lessons. Especially when our free time here is so seldom. Also I was very upset to find out that my CT was under the impression that Elaine and I had training in ESL (English Second Language). This caused so much confusion when it came time to start planning lessons and figuring out what we were going to teach. Now everything has been discussed and we are moving forward trying our best to work with the situation we have been put in. I'm starting to get very worried abut my portfolio due date which is creeping up rather quickly. I'm nervous I wont have enough time to finish, I just need to make sure I plan my time wisely.

No comments: